Our goal is to help you find a smart,
sensible path to finance your education.
Aviation Scholarship In Malaysia
Our scholarship is open to Malaysian students from rural areas, low-income families, single-parent families with low-income backgrounds and other related difficult circumstances for diploma studies at Admal Aviation College. We offer aviation scholarship in Malaysia for students who are under financial constraints. We do not want you to give up on your dreams due to financial difficulties. We promise each admitted student that your financial situation will not prevent you from attending Admal Aviation College. Our aviation scholarship in Malaysia program, commitment to economic diversity, and a wide range of tools and resources ensure that nothing stands in the way of your aviation dream. Students will be subjected to a gratifying academic-learning experience, have the opportunity to develop their strengths, and receive solid industrial training that will prepare them for the future.
Students who require financial aid may apply for the following Scholarship / Loan Financing.
Admal Aviation College’s very own scholarship is one such scheme that has over the years benefited lots of students. This is a scholarship given to students who exhibit exemplary academic achievements and come from an economical challenged background.
Interested students who fit the criteria and are eligible please contact us. Terms & conditions apply.
As part of Admal Aviation College social responsibility, we offer Partial and Full aviation and pilot scholarship in Malaysia to promising students. Students are encouraged to apply for any of the scholarships prior to their admissions into Admal Aviation College. Scholarship applications are based on SPM/O-Level & IGCSE academic results.
Refer to the following list of available Financial Aid (Loans/Financing) for ADMAL students:
Have you ever wondered how the Shariah aspects of MBSB Bank’s Tawarruq products are developed? Now you can explore various topics of Islamic Finance from the SKIL Robo-Shariah-Advisor Module, equipped with advanced knowledge processing capabilities that enables you to learn and understand the true Shariah aspects of Tawarruq. Click here to know more.
Main Applicant (Student):
Non-working student – age is between 18 – 30 years old.
Working student – age is between 18 – 50 years old.
Age is between 21 – 55 years old.
Up to a maximum of two (2) joint applicants
Note: For working student, the application will be accepted, with or without joint applicants. Working student must be under employment or running their own business
Open to all Foundation, Certificate, Pre-University (eg: A Level), Diploma, Degree, Postgraduate (Master’s Degrees & Doctorates) and Professional Courses.
The Coursework Programme must be from education institutions under the Bank’s empanelment.
Tenure (inclusive Study Period)
Minimum: 5 years
Maximum: 25 years
Note: Study Period is capped up to the maximum of 5 years or as per stated in the Student’s Letter of Offer, whichever is earlier.
Margin of Financing
Up to 95% of the Coursework Programme fee (up to an additional 5% incidental financing).
Profit is calculated based on Variable Rate.
Protection with a Ceiling Profit Rate capped at 11% p.a.
Terms and conditions apply.
AFFIN Education Financing-i is a Shariah-compliant scheme designed for eligible individuals of selected Universities or Colleges approved by the Bank. Based on the concept of Ijarah, the financing will cover the student’s education programme.
This is a type of loan provided by the Malaysian government to assist students financially in public as well as private institutions of higher learning.
The National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) was established under the National Higher Education Fund Act 1997 (Act 566) and is effective from 1st July 1997. PTPTN became operational on 1st November 1997 at Bangunan Wisma Chase Perdana, Off Jalan Semantan, Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur.
Function(s) of PTPTN:
- To manage disbursement of student loans for the purpose of higher education, and to collect loan settlements.
- To collect deposits, design and offer savings schemes for the purpose of saving for higher education.
- To carry out any other functions given to the PTPTN under any written legislation.
- Malaysian Citizen
- Not exceeding 45 years of age on date of application.
- Received an offer from IPTS by fulfilling the entry requirements set by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- The courses attended by students must be approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and registered with PTPTN.
- The course must obtain the Certificate of Accreditation from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and still be within the validity period on the date of application.
- The remaining period of study upon application must exceed one (1) year.
- Have no sponsors (ex. MARA or JPA) or scholarship(s)
- Have opened Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN) account before applying.
This scheme allows Employees Provident Fund (EPF) members to withdraw from Account II to pay the fees to undertake further studies in local or overseas institutions.
Beginning 2 April 2018, all withdrawal transactions for higher learning institutions can ONLY be made online via members’ i-Akaun.
e-Pengeluaran is an online EPF withdrawal application via EPF website for members with i-Akaun.
Who Is Eligible To Apply:
- Has not reached age 55 on the date of application
- Has savings in Account 2
- Is i-Akaun EPF user
5 Easy Steps Using e-Pengeluaran
- Register / Login to i-Akaun through EPF official website.
- Choose the ‘Withdrawal’ tab. Click ‘New Application’ to begin the transaction.
- A notification via SMS will be sent to you for a thumbprint verification at the EPF counter (Wait for notification from EPF for thumbprint verification).
- Visit any EPF counter once notification is received.
- Payment will be credited to the applicant’s savings account (CLAIM / UNITAR account).
Terms Of e-Pengeluaran
- Existing educational withdrawal requirements still apply. Refer to EPF website
- Has i-Akaun
- Member / Subsidiary pursuing studies at Higher Learning Institution who joins e-Pengeluaran
- Member / Subsidiary wants to settle the remaining balance outstanding to the institution that gives loans and they are participating in e-Pengeluaran.
- For the purpose of approval, the applicant must carry out identification of thumbprint at the EPF counter
- Payments are made via direct credit to member’s bank savings / current accounts or Institution’s account.
- Members who do not meet the requirements of e-Pengeluaran may submit their applications at the counter or by post.
The Skills Development Fund Corporation (PTPK) is a statutory corporation which organised by the Ministry of Human Resources which the main purpose is to provide loans for those individuals who undergo some skill trainings in any Government Training Providers (PLA) and Private (PLS) which by Department of Development Fund (JPK) with PTPK
This loan is opened to all trainees who are undergoing for training program of Malaysia Skills Certificate (SKM), Diploma of Malaysia Skills (DKM) and Higher Diploma of Malaysia Skills (DLKM).
- Malaysian Citizen
- Had been for SKM training programs for Phase/Level 1 till Phase/Level 3, DKM for Phase/Level 4 and DLKM for Phase/Level 5 and other programs which approved by PTPK
- Age limit for borrower is between 15 to 45 years old
- Do not receive any finance assistance from other agencies.
- Fulltime studies as the period stated
- Family monthly income is not more than RM 5,000.00.
- Monthly income for one guarantor must not less than RM700, aged 21 years old and above and not more than 50 years old when trainee starts training.
- If the guarantor is mother/father/legal guardians/age condition and income will be excluded
- Each guarantor can never guarantee more than two (2) trainees except for mother/father/legal guardian.
- Not declared bankruptcy
- The rate for loan is in between RM 2,500 to RM 24,000 depends on the program and training phase which included:-
- Living allowance is RM 400 per month in the training period.
- Premium payments is for insurans protections.
- 3% of balance loan will be charge for administration fees yearly.
Students Intake Available. Apply Now
We would love to hear from you. Get all the information you need from our curriculum, fees, admission process to other matters related to Admal Aviation College.
Fill in the form & we will get in touch with you shortly to begin your enrollment application at Admal Aviation College.